If you are considering bankruptcy, call Heitke, Cook & Antoch today. The attorneys at Heitke, Cook & Antoch can advise you on the options available to you. Our attorneys will take the time to evaluate your financial situation and determine the right bankruptcy option for you.
Are you ...
- in debt?
- unemployed and unable to pay your bills?
- afraid of losing your home and personal assets?
- unable to make the payments on your credit cards?
- delinquent on your automobile loan?
- behind on your mortgage and facing foreclosure?
- being threatened with wage or income tax garnishment?
- facing automobile or other property repossession?
- constantly avoiding creditor's phone calls?
- going through a divorce where you and your spouse have significant debt?
At Heitke, Cook & Antoch, we assist clients with ...
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Defending Property Attachment and Levy
- Internal Revenue Service Issues
- Business Reorganization
Speak To One Of Our Attorneys Today
Contact our office today to discuss your bankruptcy questions with one of our Providence bankruptcy attorneys. You can reach us by phone at 401-454-4100 or via email. For your convenience, we accept most major credit cards.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.